Revitalise C20 serum is a unique synergy solution that combines the best of selected potent antioxidants in a hyaluronic acid base for exceptional results. Agents that act as antioxidants and skin brighteners combine to revitalise the skin. Sun rays lead to free radicals such as superoxide which antioxidants neutralise. Free radicals also activate the melanin-producing cells called melanocytes, thereby a dual benefit with a good antioxidant can be achieved and visible rapidly.
Combining with vitamin E & ferulic acid increases the potency of l-ascorbic acid multiple times, making Revitalise C20 the most potent and stable antioxidant serum.
Recommended Skin Type
Suitable for all skin types
20% l-ascorbic acid
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Ferulic acid
- Hyaluronic acid
Glycerin, Purified Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, TEA, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol.
Benefits of l-ascorbic acid (the most active form of vitamin c) are well described in the medical literature:
1) Neutralises Oxidants (free radicals) thereby reducing damage to cell structures (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid etc.) and function
2) Decreases irregular melanin production (reducing dull & uneven tone skin).
3) Increases collagen synthesis.
4) Anti-inflammatory (acne type conditions).
5) Enhances sun protection (UV rays produce free radicals in the skin).
Tips & Suggestions
- In the morning apply SPF to increase sun protection after using Revitalise C20; only if going to be outside (SPF of no benefit indoors away from a window; unnecessary chemical application).
- Due to the high concentration of ferulic (more than other similar formulations), the colour of the serum is naturally slightly yellow.
CRES Guide To Clinical Skin Care
CRES principle contains four components; Cleanse, Revitalise, Exfoliate, Stimulate. Your skincare products or cosmetics should be assigned these four tasks. Harley Street Formulations only provides the essential active ingredients at concentrations well above clinical levels for efficacy. Formulations are kept with as few ingredients as possible without the need for unnecessary preservatives; hence, we are continually making fresh new batches.
Place 4 to 5 drops into the palm, using fingers on the other hand, smooth evenly over the entire face and neck. Allow serum to penetrate before applying another product. Use in the morning after cleansing.
- Will irritate and cause dryness initially
- Titrate dose as per tolerance
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.