Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to prevent skin damage due to free radical exposure. It effectively lightens pigmentation & inhibits further formation. It also helps in stimulating the production of collagen & elastin within the skin, giving a noticeable toning and firming effect to it. Revitalise C12 has a unique formula of only two ingredients including l-ascorbic acid at 12%. This stable formula has a long shelf life after opening. Caution: stings slightly more than Revitalise C20 (20% C with E & F).
Recommended Skin Type
All (normal, oily, combination, dry) except for very sensitive skin. For very sensitive skin see Revitalise C20 (less acidic formulation).
12% L-Ascorbic Acid (potent stable antioxidant)
P. Glycol (promotes hydration)
Tips & Suggestions
- Use SPF after serum in the morning for maximum sun protection.
- Men prefer to use it after shaving; will sting a bit like aftershave but will have increased penetration as shaving is a form of exfoliation removing dead skin layers.
- Add a retinoid for an excellent minimalistic AM/PM clinical skincare regime for multiple skin indications.
CRES Principle To Clinical Skin Care
CRES principle contains four components; Cleanse, Revitalise, Exfoliate, Stimulate. Your skincare products or cosmetics should be assigned these four tasks. HSF only provides the essential active ingredients at concentrations well above clinical levels for efficacy. Formulations are kept with as few ingredients as possible without the need for unnecessary preservatives; hence, we are continually making fresh new batches.
Propylene Glycol, L-Ascorbic Acid.
Place 2-3 drops on fingertips to clean dry skin after cleansing and massage into the skin. For maximum benefit apply in the morning.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.