- You cannot add "REVITALISE C20" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Chemical exfoliation is far superior to abrasive exfoliation with skin scrubs and electronic devices as it penetrates deeper without using force. AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids – lactic, glycolic and pyruvic acids) are abundant in natural exfoliating remedies such as milk, citric fruits and sugar cane.
Regular chemexfoliation keeps the skin texture smooth, prevents pores from getting clogged with dead skin and sebum (oil) leading to spots and breakouts. Exfoliation also sheds excess melanin from the skin improving tone and radiance. Increased cell turnover/shedding leads to healthier, deeper skin layers producing more collagen and elastin. Dead skin is dry and requires excess moisturisers which can, in turn, lead to other side effects from moisturisers.
Exfoliate is a wash off formulation at low pH for quick efficacy. Washing off allows second-line products (Vitamin C, Retinoids & Peptides) without multiple layering. Using AHAs along with other actives has proven to increase their penetration & results.
Skin Type Recommendations
Use on all skin types.
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid
- <10% total concentration
Tips & Suggestions
- May be applied around hands, elbows, knees, heels and left on overnight.
- Excellent to use before Vitamin C in the morning or retinal/peptide in the evening as exfoliation opens the skin up for better absorption of active ingredients.
CRES Guide To Clinical Skin Care
CRES principle contains four components; Cleanse, Revitalise, Exfoliate, Stimulate. Your skincare products or cosmetics should be assigned these four tasks. HSF only provides the essential active ingredients at concentrations well above clinical levels for efficacy. Formulations are kept with as few ingredients as possible without the need for unnecessary preservatives; hence, we are continually making fresh new batches.
Puriﬁed Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Pyruvic Acid.
Dispense 4-5 drops to ﬁnger tips and smooth over entire face and neck. Leave on for 1 to 3 minutes, depending on skin tolerance. Rinse with cold water to neutralise the solution. Repeat 2-3 times per week.
- For external use only
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The product contains AHAs, which may increase sensitivity to the sun. Wear SPF daily when using AHAs, BHAs & Retinoids as well as for six weeks after