To be clear about the terminology we are using, when we use the phrase “personal information” in this policy, we mean information that specifically identifies you as an individual, such as a person’s full name, address, e-mail address, date of birth or phone number.
When we use the phrase “anonymous” information/form in this policy, we mean information that does not specifically identify an individual person, such as a user’s areas of interest, browsing history, demographic information or a unique identifier (such as a cookie or IP address).
By visiting the Website or using the services, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this policy. Each time you visit the Website or use the services, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this policy.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in one of the questionnaires for personalized product recommendations.
- When ordering, we ask you for your name and/or business name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and credit card/payment information.
- When registering for our email newsletter or using the live chat service, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, you may also choose to unsubscribe to the mailing list by using the links contained in the marketing emails.
- Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include www.hsformulations.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “my account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only
- on our website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our support team;
- by phone.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from our website.